Hello everyone,
I am working with some users in our company that have prior Jira experience and would like more control over there Project/Space, so there is less of a reliance on IT. (Company Managed Service Space)
These users have the below licenses -
- Jira Premium
- JSM/Agent.
The users are also Admin, Service Desk Customers & Service Desk Team within the project itself.
First off, if they are part of all 3 of the above within the project, does this cancel some permissions out? Or does administrator overrule them all?
If it is OK having the user in those 3 groups, what else needs to be updated so they can manage -
- Workflows
- Request Types
- Forms
- Work item types
Within their own Project/Space.
Appreciate the support and guidance in advance, please no AI replies... I would like 'real world knowledge'... I can type into AI myself if needed.
Thank you.