Hello, is it possible, when making a new page in Confluence, the title is a Link to another Confluence Page. So when I click on the page title I forwarded to the specified page Example: Thank you for your help.
Hello everyone, hiding the page title seems a rather popular topic. I have already found and read the following threads: * How to hide the page title? * Hide Page Title * Hide title of a specific page * Hiding Page Title But since none of the threads answers my specifiy question, I would like to open one more. I am…
How do I explain this... In order to PDF exportation, I just want to use the same size or style for all the Header elements (h1, ..., h6) inside a page of any level, but keep the demotion size between Page Title elements along the export tree. I. e.: Page (level 1) > Page Title (H1 - font-size: 3em) > Header elements (H1…
I'm using confluence server 6.7 and installed it using UTF8. document content seems fine but I'm having problems in Space Name and Page Titles. Typing the character "Ş" but getting "?" instead. I tried few ways to overcome but none of them worked for me.
I edit the Overview page for a Space. The edit seems to take, the name is changed. But when I publish the page it still has the original name, which is the name of the space. Specifically, I called the space "PublicWiki". I then edited the Overview page to change the name to "Our Wiki Home". It shows that way on the edited…
When I create a new page I use brackets [page name] to create a new page. In the past Confluence created a new page and copy pasted the page name into the new page. Is this changed?
Has anyone ever tried this? I was thinking of doing it so that a set of docs that splits into three distinct areas can have their own subject matter logo. This would provide a visual indicator of which section a user was in. We're running 5.9 server. Cheers.
Hello support, I have run a successful space import from my PreProd confluence instance to my Production instance. In general everything is fine, but a few internal links are broken. * On the original wiki (exported), PageA is linking to PageB and pageC:* Link to pageB is a link with page title * Link to pageC is a link…
Is there a way to see when a page title was changed in the history? I'm looking through a page's history, but I don't see it tracking the page title. Even when I select v.1 which I know had a different title, it displays the new page title. Is there no way to track this change?
We wanted to change the title of a page on Confluence (which affects the url of the page itself). Users that have the old name/page bookmarked will not be able to get to the new page. Is there a way to address this on a Cloud instance?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.