How do I explain this...
In order to PDF exportation, I just want to use the same size or style for all the Header elements (h1, ..., h6) inside a page of any level, but keep the demotion size between Page Title elements along the export tree.
I. e.:
Page (level 1) > Page Title (H1 - font-size: 3em)
> Header elements (H1 to H6) (font-size: 1.25em - same size always)
Page (level 2) > Page Title (H2 - font-size: 2.5em)
> Header elements (H1 to H6) (font-size: 1.25em - same size always)
and so on...
I've tried doing this:
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {font-size: 1.25em;}
h1#title-text {font-size: 3em !important;}
h2#title-text {font-size: 2.5em !important;}
...wich it works but doesn't in Confluence exportation to PDF (element#id)
I've also tried doing this:
h1:not(#title-text), h2:not(#title-text), h3:not(#title-text), h4:not(#title-text), h5:not(#title-text), h6:not(#title-text) {font-size: 1.25em;}
h1 {font-size: 3em !important;}
h2 {font-size: 2.5em !important;}
...wich it works but doesn't in Confluence exportation to PDF (element:not(#id))
Any idea about how can I do this?
Thanks a lot