When I finally found the in-out dent menu (for some reason now hidden in the bullet menu!?!) I see it's greyed out. Why?
It's a basic page - I've got a numbered list and I'd like to indent the bulleted list of details below.
Hello @Sherilyn Swan
First, you can easily outdent and indent using the Tab and Shift+Tab keys respectively.
Second, there are natural limits over where and what you can oud/indent.
For example,
If you want to use use bullets or their equivalent in line with a regular paragrah
- you can use a simple dash- followed by a series of soft-returned lines- like this
Hope it helps
@Sherilyn Swan In addition to the info from @Kristian Klima, I will add that, when your upper-level list is numbered and you want your next-level list to be bulleted, you need to:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.