https://onedevops.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OI/pages/2039676929/Guidelines+for+provisioning+OneDevOps+Insights+from+Microsoft+Azure+Marketplace
Hi @Surbhi Gupta ,
Did your subscription expire or was not renewed?Was the site migrated to a new site? Are you the site admin? If not, can you please confirm with them? I would start making sure that the URL is the correct one.
You can check the status of Confluence (in general) here: https://status.atlassian.com/
Everything is up and running at the moment, so the issue you reported is most likely linked to your site.
Hello @Surbhi Gupta
Maybe "Premature" but I requested assistance from Atlassian Support.
This needs backend check.
Best,
Arek 🤠
Yeah... I was thinking this was probably necessary anyway.
@Carlos Garcia Navarro
I always hesitate to touch this button, but when I see something like "2 months" it strengthens my motivation. 🤣
Hi @Surbhi Gupta
Thank you for sharing a screenshot of what you are seeing when trying to access the URL link shared.
The Confluence product for this site is no longer "online", meaning it is deactivated and can't be accessed by anyone.
We can't share details on why and when it happened, since you don't seem to be a user on the site or part of the admins there.
If you believe this is an error and the site https://onedevops.atlassian.net should be up and running, we would recommend you to reaching out to the admins of the site to understand what happened.
Hope this helps!Regards,Jessica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.