Hello,
I have made an (test) export from one Jira Servicedesk cloud tenant (X) and imported this to a new Jira Servicedesk cloud tenant. So far so good but now I try to add the (same) plugins to the new tenant Y from the app-store (that were also in the old tenant X).
I tried several plugings (Tempo planner, Tempo Timesheets, Simple Edit) but with every plugin I get the same error: "An error occurred while provisioning the user for this app. Please try installing it again, and if then problem persists then contact Atlassian support."
I am a site admin; Billing has been set up for the new tenant (Y). And for Simple Edit I was the installer in the old tenant (X). A search on this forum gave me some simular issues but no solution.
Hope someone can please help me with this.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Best regards, Rene