I've got a Service Desk project (cloud) that some external restricted portal users have access to.
I'm hooking up a Confluence space to it so that they can use the knowledge base search features within the portal.
When a user searches and clicks on the search result it displays nicely inside the portal.
But if that page contains a link to another page in the space, then when they click on that they'll be taken to the space on Confluence proper.
They can then see the links back to our main JIRA site (cloud), which just redirects them to the portal if they click on it, but the name on the link is just our company name so it's not obvious this is what will happen.
They can also see the "Bitbucket - Company Name" link which takes them to our team profile page on Bitbucket. There's nothing for them to see there so having the link in the menu is just adding potentially confusing options for users.
Finally they can see the "Company Name Confluence" link. This goes to a page with the breadcrumbs "Administration/Users" and the message "Not permitted. You are not permitted to perform this operation".
At this point they can hit back to get back to the original space but there's no link on this page to take them there.
So the questions are:
- is there a setting that I can use to remove Bitbucket from the menu options?
- Is there a setting I can use so that the Confluence link in the menu will divert them back to the only space they have access to rather than showing them an unhelpful error message?
- And failing both of those, is there a way I can exclude the top level parent page for the space showing up in the search so they never get the opportunity to get out to the main Confluence site?