How can this still be a thing? Atlassian Customers want this for years now.
My company has Jira and Confluence. Our department manges these accounts. People put in wrong names. We can't change them on our own. We have to beg everyone to put in their right names in a company system. So annoying.
No you have this "suggest changes" feature. It dosn't even work. When I suggest a change as site admin i get "Something went wrong". What kind of error message is that?
Atlassian tools are not cheap. How can this be? If this dosn't change soon I will suggest to change our tools with the next opportunity because after all this years this detail get's too annoying...
Yes, I know. Atlassian made it that way that the company dosn't own the employees accounts because they want people to use many atlassian services. But this change is selfish. The company pays per user. So I want the right to keep the data clean.