Hi,
I am using Jira & Confluence Cloud.
If I add a Jira macro to link to a Jira issue on a confluence page, a new link is also added to the Jira issue pointing back to the Confluence page ("mentioned in"). Also in the header of the Confluence page, I can see the "Jira Links" button.
But if I add a link to a Jira issue pointing to a Confluence page, the "Jira Links" button on the Confluence page does not show up. So I do not see the relation between the page and the issue if I look on the Confluence page.
When I did some evaluation of the hosted versions of Jira and Confluence some months ago, links between Jira and Confluence were always created as "two-way" links.
Is there a setting, I am missing? I can see Confluence being linked to Jira, if I navigate to Settings -> Products -> Integration -> Application links and vice versa. Also in the Confluence space settings the Jira project is linked to the space.
Best regards
Christian