Dears,
According to this article "https://blog.valiantys.com/en/jira-en/advanced-tips-creating-a-linked-confluence-space/" create a linked space checkbox is found in cloud although I don't have it so Is there any settings need to be configured or you removed this feature?
Thanks
Hello @Mai Farid,
In the cloud project I am using, in the project setting on the left there is a option of "pages". when you click on pages then you can connect the jira project to an existing confluence space or create a new space altogether for the jira projects. Thus, I think the UI has changed a bit from the time of the linked blog in your post but the option to create a linked space still exists in cloud jira.
Hello Tarun,
I know that option but I wanted the space to be added automatically when project is created.
So I thought the blog do that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.