Hello,
Is there any way to setup custom domain on my Confluence cloud?
I can't find any domain settings.
I want to make my Confluence like from my-site.atlassian.net/wiki to
wiki.my-site.com.
Is it possible now?
Howdy Eunsang,
Welcome to the forums!
Currently custom domain cannot be used with Atlassian Cloud products.
Check out this question for a bit more information on the topic.
Cheers,
Byron
It's 2019, when will this feature come...
Really disappointing that this still isn't a feature!
I can't believe this is not possible yet!!!
This
Oh my ! What a bummer
It's 2020, ...
So, there is an update here.
Good thing: Atlassian have got this on the to-do list, and it is something they want to do. Sign up as a "watcher" on https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-6999 for updates.
Bad thing: After 9 years of not getting it done, they've recently announced it can't be done until a load of other things get done first, so they've shelved it.
I'll give them a bit of credit, at least they've confessed to "not going to get done in the foreseeable" rather than the usual "it's on the list, but we're not going to tell you anything about progress on it, let alone a possible delivery"
Given the current extortion to Confluence Server customers, this limitation is a big stopper.
it's almost 2021....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.