Hey everyone,
So I am using classical JIRA software (not next gen) for project management. We have decided to use the combination of Scrum & KANBAN boards under our project. I want both of these boards to be connected.
Meaning:
I am adding issues to the backlog of XYZ (my KANBAN board name) and using ABC (my Scrum board name) in labels for those issues. So if I add the Scrum board name in my issue label, these same issues also appear in my Scrum/Sprint board backlog, which is what I want. The issues are now present in both Scrum & KANBAN backlogs.
Now, If I start a Sprint and move the issues from Scrum backlog to Sprint 1, they don't get moved in KANBAN from backlog to "To Do" state. Is there any way to connect both KANBAN & Scrum backlogs? So if I move an issue from Scrum backlog to sprint, it also gets moved in KANBAN board from backlog to "To Do"