I could have sworn the first day of the week in the calendar widget used to be Monday.
I configured this following another question of the community but it does not work:
Hi @Carlota Vendrell,
have you seen this page: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Set-first-day-of-week-to-Monday-on-calendar-widget/qaq-p/632394
I wonder if it would explain your situation.
Yes, but that did not solved my problem hahaha I do not know why it does not works correctly
@atlassian-sup
This is a "solution" to all those Jira Cloud users who have set their language to non US and ISO8601 for date pickers, but still cannot have European Monday first date picker in Sprint edit view. I'm a lucky first voter. What clearly looks a bug for me is a feature for Atlassian. Should be part of premium offer.
[JSWCLOUD-26227] Give an option to set the starting day in the Sprint calendar dropdown to other days like Monday or Tuesday etc. - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
Goes to all community posts where this is mentioned.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.