Morning;
Someone know why when I put 4 white spaces between words in comment, JIRA or ServiceDesk put the same words but whit only 1 white space?
Because ServiceDesk clients need to put 4, 5 or more blanks so that the SD Agent can understand them.
Hello!
If I were you I'd use a workaround:
would paste an image explaining the issue:
Or just describe it with words.
Unfortunately, there seems to be no easy option to just switch off whitespaces' stripping.
Hope this helps.
Use the preformat/noformat tag; click the + button at the far right of the comment toolbar and chose Preformatted.
e.g. {noformat}a b c d e f{noformat}
results in
Thank's
You're welcome!
Thank's but I can't use this, cause is for serviceDesk clinet, and I can't say a client that they must put {noformat} in each comment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.