The Priority icon are dislpayed on extreme right. can i shift it to extreme left ?
Hi Vaibhav,
I'm not sure I understand the question. Do you want to change the location of the priority icon for each value in the priority field? If so, you can create new values for priority but I don't think you can't change the icon position
Carlos
Okay Thanks Carlos. I wanted to change the position of the priority icons.
I have had requests like these coming in from users. Some are obsessed with color and others with the position of the buttons and links. In most cases, I try to discourage the requests since it is not an inherent feature of JIRA to do these.
However, in odd cases where it becomes a necessity for business users, we make use of Javascript in the description field to make these effects. I must warn you that it is not a very nice way to do it, however, it works!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.