Hi Team,
I have a Field in project Called "Host IP" and "Mac Address" these are text Field type custom Fields.
Here If the Value in those Fields matches with other issues those issues has to link to the present created issues automatically.
example:
1) I created a issue and i gave the value in those two fields and I created
"Host IP : 10.1.4.88"
"Mac Address : SB1024860"
if these value matches to previously issues or closed issue or in progress issues it has to Link automatically in the Present issue.
2) Now when We look into this post on the right hand side we have seen a "Related Content" right it's showing some retlated content same like that.
I have seen an add-on its its finds the similar issues depend up on value
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212538/similar-issues-finder?hosting=server&tab=overview
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/23337/nfeed-external-data-in-custom-fields?hosting=server&tab=overview
can you please suggest me is there any way to do with groovy script by creating a script filed
Thanks,
Kumar.