Is it possible to restrict a atlassian connect addon to a given space programmatically in confluence. We have hundreds of spaces and want to make a addon available only to the relevant space.
No.
The only way to do this is to have code in the App that can ask the admins what projects it should show itself for, and then hide itself when it is not wanted.
In other words, it's up to the Connect App to do that.
I am new to this connect addon development, How can I achieve this using atlassian-connect-express framework?
Your App will need to have a framework that can capture data telling it which projects to show or hide it from, then use that to determine when to render itself.
I know that is very vague, I am sorry, I don't do a lot of work with connect apps.
I have kept a condition:
if(spacekey == 'sample')
{
res.render(success_page);
}
else{
res.render(error_page);
my error page looks like:
How can i remove TestAddon Link in side bar? so that it can visible only in particular space
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.