HI Team,
In One of my workflow transition I gave a condition like Until unless when the sub-task close only the parent issue transition have to execute if the sub-task in progress the parent issue transition button has to hide.
Here I need instead of hiding the transition button of parent issue when the user execute that transition button a pop up message has to appear and it has to say like "The sub-task need to close"
example:
I created a parent issue In one particular status I created a sub-task so I gave a above condition like if i did not close the sub-task the parent issue cant close .
The above condition which i gave Its hiding the close transition when i close the sub-task then only its appearing
Here I dont want to hide the transition I want that close transition has to show on issue but that function wants to disable. When any user execute that transition its has to say "Need to close the sub-task" like a warning popup screen.
Can any one suggest me how to do this please is there any chance that i can do with script runner if it is can you provide me the script please.
Thanks,
Kumar