We are looking to use JIRA but must comply with FedRamp requirements.
To the best of my knowledge today, neither Jira Cloud nor Jira Server products meet this specific compliance out of the box. That said there are other solution partners out there such as Contegix, that do cater to this specific compliance requirement. It might help to check out https://www.contegix.com/atlassian-hosting-advantages-using-fedramp-authorized-provider/ for more details.
I suspect there are other solution partners on https://www.atlassian.com/partners you could also find that can like help provide compliance for this.
Thank you for your prompt answer! Are there any plans to achieve this certification for the Cloud version?
Thank you
Hi! I am the Public Sector Strategic Accounts Manager here at Atlassian and I would be happy to discuss Atlassian's plans regarding FedRAMP in more detail. Would you be interested in coordinating a time to chat?
Hi Jim
I am going to be out of the office for two weeks but I would like to talk with you. Dates and Times that my team is available are: Tues 1/22 or Wed 1/22 @ 11am if this works for you?
Jolanda
Please feel free to reach out to me via email and we can coordinate a time to for an update on FedRAMP.
Jim
We are Atlassian SaaS customer. Any Expected timelines on SaaS FedRAMP? Without FedRAMP we cannot use it for our internal gov projects too
Contegix (Platinum Partner) and Atlassian are working closely together to fill the gap while Atlassian finishes the ATO process - providing both FedRAMP Moderate and High PaaS solutions.
https://www.contegix.com/solutions/fedramp-atlassian-solutions
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.