Hi Team,
"Watcher" Filed on some issues its not displaying when I refresh the issue its appearing and disappearing.
its only causing for some tickets .
Can any one tell what is the cause of this and can you tell me ow to resolve it.
Thanks,
Kumar
Kumar,
There's no watchers field in JIRA. It's just a button that customers can click on their own to watch or unwatch issues. Check on the permission scheme under Voters & watchers permissions and check if users are in the right roles that allow them to watch or unwatch issues.
Victor
HI @Victor Mutambuki Thanks for your response
I have checked the permission scheme under the Voters & watchers my role is assigned
and I'm jira-admin as well as Project-admin tooo still for some tcikets i'm unable to see the watcher for some tickets
when i reload the page the the watcher is appearing and disappering in 2 seconds
and also i have checked the from admin settings>general info>
thanks,
kumar
Hi @Victor Mutambuki
I Observe On thing When I Open a project and when i click issue then the watcher is showing. If I right click on it and open in new tab or directly search the issue id from search bar then the watcher is hiding
can you tell how to resolve please
Can you please take a screenshot of the page in new tab after right clicking on it.
Thanks for your response
The thing is When I open a issue from project issue list on the issue view watcher is showing .
same issue if you open from search bar with same issue key i'd the watcher is hiding
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.