The issue I'm experiencing is that I cannot add users to a custom user picker field. A 'lock' symbol is displayed and when I hover over this it displays 'You do not have permission to browse users'.
I have admin rights in JSD.
Thanks in advance.
Hello,
Kindly check that your user is in a group, which is granted the Browse Users global permission.
You can read more about global permissions here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-global-permissions-776636359.html
Thankyou Alexey.
I belong to the following groups:
- jira-administrators
- jira-servicedesk-users
- jira-software-users
Whilst these 3 group were given permission to Browse Users, I could not perform this action.
However, after I provided the ANYONE group with this permission, I can now browse users.
Great, but I should have been able to browse users based on existing permissions. Any ideas on that?
Thanks for your prompt reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.