Hi
I have created a Confluence Space but I only want a subset of the users to access a few pages. I don't want this subset of users to access any of the other pages in the Space.
I know that I can can set all the existing pages to be Restricted Pages and that Read permissions are inherited but the problem is the Edit permissions are not. I don't want to have to constantly set restricted permissions on newly created pages. I'm an administrator and I know that users will create pages and not remember to set permissions (this is what administrators are for).
I found the following discussion and created a separate Space as work-around for those subset of users to use and followed Step 2 to create a separate Space and restrict that subset of users to that separate Space but when I test it by logging on as one of those users I can still see all the pages from the original Space.
Surely there is a simple way to grant access for a subset of users to specific pages that doesn't require ongoing maintenance.
Thanks
Greg