Is it possible to watch `upvotes` and `downvotes` on JIRA issues from within a Confluence page? I would like to do the following:
a) Create a list of issues we've created regarding a certain topic. If I can get this to be an automatic list that's generated in Confluence from the issues that have that JIRA component/tag would be AMAZING. If not, I can hand-create the list.
b) Place a link to the JIRA issue that represents that topic after it. It would be awesome to get these to auto-generate on a specific keyboard entry or macro, by JIRA issue.
c) Place a voting element for each issue right in Confluence. I would like the users to be able to upvote or downvote an issue right from that Confluence page.
d)Place `upvote` and `downvote` information after each piece of content that it applies to. I would love if this, too, could be auto-generated with some sort of keyboard entry or macro within Confluence (the number of each AND the text or icons). But if I could just get the NUMBER of each to auto-populate, that would be great.
If anyone knows how this can be done—or even how any *portion* of it could be done—I'd love to hear it. Thanks in advance!