Hi Team,
I got an erros in jira like as shown in the screen shorts
can any one help me out please its urgent.
Thanks,
kumar
Anytime I've experienced Java issues I just had my sys admin update Java on the server.
HI @Raynard Rhodes i'm unable to see the issues in projects tooo can you tell how to reslove it can i restart the application
You have a string of rather worrying errors there.
I would start with a look at these:
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Thanks for response
I'm using the DB Postgresql72
how can i check ???
I have Jira-software and Jira-servicedesk in that those liciences are came to end
How can I check the permissions correct on the Jira installation and home directories??
thanks,
Kumar
Ok, great on the database, it means it's almost certainly not a database problem.
For the space and permissions, you will need to log into the server and look at the disks. How you do that is up to the OS and what access you have to it.
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I have deleted the INDEXES directorie form Chache folder from server so now everything working fine.
Now only log analyzer is not analyzing and the ticket that are created form 1pm to 4pm for those tickets the work flow transition buttons not showing.
could you suggest me how to resolve this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.