Hi,
I'm testing next-gen projects in Jira Cloud.
We have a classic project with a cross-project kanban board where we include issues from several projects. So far, with the classic projects we organized their workflows in a way that they could match and show all issues at the board.
I added two next-gen projects to the filter I use for that cross-project board, but I get an alert saying the following:
"Some issues in the Saved Filter will not be shown on the board. View unmapped statuses which contain these issues."

It seems that for each next-gen project, it creates new status, duplicating them at the columns workflow management. Now I have 3 statuses:
- To do: Classic projects
- To do: Next-gen project 1
- To do: Next-gen project 2
- Priority: Classic projects
- Priority: Next-gen project 1
- Priority: Next-gen project 2
It doesn't make any sense to reorder the workflow for each new next-gen project.
Any tips?