Hi,
When the user made a request to Admin of Jira Service Desk. They did write a reason, but from Admin site, I could not see "reason" field.
Please support me.
As an admin, how did you add the "reason" field to the portal?
you need to see attached images to understand what I mean,
As an Admin I think I have rights to see "Reason" field. If not, I will miss the main information of all requests.
Thank you.
So the reason field is on the request and hence will be on the issue behind the request. All you need to do is look at the issue.
I don't know why when the user makes a request, he/she did write down some reasons on " reason textbox" but as an Admin of service desk, I can't read it.
How can I see reason field?
Go to the issue.
For a field to appear on a request, it has to be available in the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.