My account is the default admin. Today I want to change the "Project lead" field in project settings to my full name instead of "admin" showed in this field. However, after I done the change and clicked save details. Then it would automatically revert to admin, not my full name "Hamer Sun". Can any body help me? Thanks.
ps. I refer to the resolved question "https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Cannot-change-Project-Lead/qaq-p/666461" But after reading the answer, I still have no idea how to do.
I think its because your username is 'admin' and not your full name. Hence the change is not reflected.
Hi Diua.Suseelan,
Thanks for your answer. Actually I have no idea where to check my username, not full name. I mean I don't know where to change my username. Could you give me a direction? Thanks.
Click on your profile in JIRA > Manage Account
Edit the Name.
Could you try this one please.
@divya.suseelan
I ever did the change. The account setting include "full name" and "nick name". The 2 fields show "Hamer Sun".
Actually I'm the default admin for my Jira project space. I ever tried to create a new project and noticed that its default Project Lead would be "admin". I tried to change it by inputting my name "Hamer Sun" and save details. Then the field "Project Lead" would be back to "admin". Do you have any idea? Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.