Hello,
I've recently started my new job and I have been asked to implement a service desk system for them to use. Having managed and implemented service desks at previous jobs, I was surprised when I came across Jira.
I'm currently having issues with emailing notifications reaching the customer. For example;
A customer (My personal email - not linked in with my admin account) has sent a request through to the help-desk - all fine.
Out going emails are also enable and i have read that if i do a comment back, this will be sent to the customer, I gave this a go and the email has not been sent to me, i have also then clicked 'Respond to customer', this has also not generated an email back to my gmail.
Any ideas as to why these aren't getting received? I have tried different emails to make sure that this isn't just my mailbox.
Much appreciated!
Thanks.