Greetings - We are using Microsoft O365 SharePoint Online and Office productivity suite (Word Online, Excel Online, etc). We are not using Confluence for project documentation. Is there a way to remove the Pages menu item from the vertical side menu?We are aware there is a Confluence <=> SharePoint connector, but do not want to increase our subscription/license costs and do not want to confuse our users.
Thanks!
Hi there, Ryan.
By default, the structure of the Kanban / Scrum project page is configured to have the Page tab on the left panel. While I can understand that you are not using Confluence for project documentation and confusing users, may I know if there are any specific reasons as to why you would like to have it removed before I reach out to the dev / engineering team?
Clicking the tab shows the following screen and it requires you to connect a space first in my case as I have Confluence connected. May I know what you are seeing on your end?
Hi Ahmad - Thank you for responding. I've answered your questions below:
may I know if there are any specific reasons as to why you would like to have it removed before I reach out to the dev / engineering team?
Jira Cloud has configuration and setting options, but no settings to disable Confluence.
Thank you
It looks like the team has allowed the Pages link mentioned here to be toggled, but in the process added a "Plan Sprint" dropdown on the Backlog view which has the exact same issue, and this one doesn't allow disabling it:
Is there any way we can just globally disable all Confluence-specific features? It's very confusing for users when actions are mentioned as if they're viable with the current license, and it feels like a high-friction upsell attempt. It doesn't sit well with users to have features mentioned so prominently and then yanked after two clicks.
Add comments and vote here: http://JRACLOUD-73713
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.