I run a growing Professional Services team of Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, Migration Specialists, Trainers, and Developers. We are responsible for implementing customers (79 current implementations) who purchase our software.
These implementations range in complexity with some being simple where we install and train to more complex where we have custom development work and multiple enterprise migrations. On larger projects, we invite our customers to join our JIRA projects so we can collaborate.
We started using JIRA when we were a team of 2 and have now grown to over 25. I have been reading about best practices, but I have not seen a JIRA implementation that has clicked for our team.
With 70+ implementations in flight, creating a Project for each becomes a bit of a mess. We aren't working on building software so we can't organize our projects per product.
Any direction or advice on approach would be very much appreciated. I'm all on board for using JIRA, but right now we are not effectively using it, and it's providing more pain than value.
Thanks!