I know we can manage documents and contract in Jira Core, but can it be done in jira software?
Jira Software is an application that sits on top of Jira Core. So if you can do something in Core, you can do it in Software, as the whole of Core is there and working for you even before you look at Software functions.
Thanks Nic,
HI,
I'm using jira service desk on cloud.
I'm trying to create an automatic system for my support team and clients.
So I need to save the contract's datas like 'starting date' or 'ending date'.
I would like to make a task for checking the end of contract to allow a customer to create an issue or not from the portal.
Do you have a idea?
Please, take a look at this. It may resolve this problem: www.mindproapps.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.