Hello there
I wanted to know if I can turn the notifications on for tickets that have already been closed/fineished. Anybody?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Lukas
@Lukas Gonzalez, what exactly do you mean? You can have notifications for updates but if already closed will they be updated? If you have a onetime event you could perform a bulk update w/ notifications set to send on update.
Hi Jack
When a user writes an E-Mail to our support address, it will open a new ticket. After we have resolved the problem, the customer gets an answer and we close the ticket. If the customer decides to comment the ticket after we closed it, we do not get a notification. I want to turn on notifications for that.
Best
@Jack Brickey any ideas?
@Lukas Gonzalez, sorry i have been on extended leave. I would refer you to this thread rather than regurgitate it. The question is - are you allowed to comment on a closed issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.