I started using JIRA intensively a couple of weeks ago. Every day not I have to switch back and forth between the app and the website version, because I cannot see swim lanes on the app. When will it be rolled out?
Hi Stefan,
I am a product manager in Jira mobile team. We would love to talk to you on how you use swimlanes on the web and go through our thinking about swimlanes on the app. Would you be open to have this chat? It will take approximately 1 hour of your time, and we will reward you with Amazon gift card for your time. If you are happy to participate, please can you find a time that suits you best here: https://calendly.com/jmob/jira-mobile-user-interview.
Thank you,
Irene
Irene, I also have this issue. We heavily use Swim lanes for our Sprint Board, not being able to see it on the app causes some confusion.
Hi @Stefan Meier and @Holly Kozminski - we are pleased to announce that swimlane is now supported in Jira Cloud mobile app!
Read more about it here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Did-someone-say-swimlanes-in-Jira-Cloud-Mobile/ba-p/1027921 .
If you have any problem with the swimlane, or want to give feedback, please send us an email at jira-mobile@atlassian.com.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.