I am managing a team that uses hiptest for testing and I know that there is a hiptest integration in JIRA. I want to be able to use the hiptest test scenarios associated with a JIRA issue as the acceptance criteria in my confluence page that I use for quality reporting. Is there a way to be able to link these two instead of copying and pasting each scenario into the acceptance criteria for each story?
Hi Vince,
I'm Houda from Hiptest team.
Is your question still relevant?
Regards,
Hi Houda, I would be interested in the answer, from a different perspective but Hiptest reports in Confluence would be very interesting for us as well.
Hi Dirk,
At this time, the only way is to copy/paste the tests cases permalink, or to use the "Badges" feature to link your tests cases to a requirement on Confluence, for example.
I'll ask our PO about this feature request and get back to you ASAP
Hi again @Dirk Thalmann
Our team has already made a spike around the integration with Confluence, we are missing more precise use cases of HipTest users and especially the details of their needs/expectations.
I invite you to submit your feature request by creating a new topic in the "feature request" category of HipTest Community.
Here is the guideline to help you write your feature request.
We are committed to answering to feature requests promptly at least once a month
Thanks in advance for your collaboration!
Houda
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.