So right now my team has made it very clear that they want email notifications to be sent out to everyone on the team when a new issue is created (it's still a very small team that is ramping up) but so far I have had no success yet in figuring out a way to get this to happen.
Specifically whenever an issue is created they want to be notified. Whether this is a client through the customer service portal or internally created.
I've tried modifying the notifications here but to no success. I literally even specified each and every single user individually and it's still not triggered.

Another thing I tried was to set up some sort of automation for this... But unfortunately there was no option to send it to my team when there is a new issue created...

Any advice on how to set this up would be EXTREMELY appreciated!
Best regards,
Cole Evans 