Hi all !
I used to type [[ ]] to get link on Confluence pages inside my tickets or attached file to a comment but I can't find these operations with the new WYSIWYG (I guess it has changed a bit).
Any idea ?
Thank you
Hey there Benjamin, with the new editor, you will need to use the following format to create links :
[Link Text](Link URL)
For example, [Google](www.google.com)
In a similar way, you can use this for Confluence links in this way :
[Link text](URL of Confluence page)
Or for attachments :
[Link text](URL of attachment)
Ok but before when I added [] I could link directly a Confluence page with the search feature (I guess )
Possible? Because if not I have to copy/paste the URL but I'd like to search
Also the WYSIWYG for business project and software project are not the same. Software has more options (see attachments)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.