I worked throuh the following topics:
(1) https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Why-my-activity-stream-is-empty/qaq-p/286668
(2) https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/JIRA-Activity-Stream-gadget-empty-after-upgrade-to-7-4-3/qaq-p/635030
Set-ItemProperty -Path HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\HTTP\Parameters -Name UrlSegmentMaxLength -Value 4096
Anything else works correct, but the activity stream is empty and gives no information about the problem
I resolved the issue with powershell:
I ran the powershell command on our system and rebooted. After that the Activity Stream works as usual
Hi Christopher,
We sometimes see issues with this if you have a proxy set up or other networking. If you try to access Jira directly from the server itself do you have any issues?
Are there any errors in the atlassian-jira.log with regards to the activity stream? Are there any timeout or networking errors?
JIRA Activity Stream returns one or more activity sources were slow to respond and are not included
Cheers,
Keri
This is quite interesting. The acivity stream is blocked by the csp (content security policy), when accessing from the server via localhost. Any suggestions how to fix that?
Hey Christopher,
What is your Jira Base URL set to? If you connect through the Base URL, is it blank instead of displaying this error?
We have some information here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/security-headers-in-jira-939919914.html
What is your Jira Base URL set to?
It is set to https://www."mydomain"/jira
If you connect through the Base URL, is it blank instead of displaying this error?
This is correct. From server it shows the above error. From Base URL it is simply blank.
We have some information here:https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/security-headers-in-jira-939919914.html
Thanks for the link. I tried to disable the security headers in setenv.bat by adding
"-Dcom.atlassian.jira.clickjacking.protection.disabled=true" to line set JVM_SUPPORT_RECOMMENDED_ARGS=
Then I restart the Jira service. It is still blank from URL and offers the above mentioned error via localhost. Just to confirm, is it correct to add the statement in setenv.bat when starting Jira as a service?
Some additional information:
Our Jira is installed on Windows Server 2016 and runs via IIS.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.