So I have a problem where we want to use Jira Service Desk to handle our client demands and gain access to helpful articles that will facilitate them solving problems on their own. That is, for the incredible part, complete at this point.
However we use VSTS as our ticket management system (and bringing up wanting to migrate that information to Jira was met with a pretty firm "no").
How can I get these two to connect and play nicely with eachother, or rather, what is the best way? Should I just make a custom API to connect them, and if so I really don't even know how to even begin doing that sadly.
There appear to be a few tools but I don't know if that is ideal. In reality I don't need them to be seamless, mostly just share a link between.
Guidance would be greatly appreciated
bless!
Edit: Looking atm into potential marketplace solutions and they look alright, but I would feel more comfortable if anyone could chime in with their personal success/failure on this.