Hello,
I have both Jira cloud and Confluence cloud as a separate account. How can I integrate Confluence in jira?Jira show only option for trial sign up for new subscription from jira account.
You can link them via application link page: https://<instancename>/plugins/servlet/applinks/listApplicationLinks
So basically, here are the steps:
Hope this helps!
Okay. So I see that I have already linked my confluence with jira sometime back.
But why does in Jira new interface on clicking page for a project ask me to sign up for confluence?By mistake I signed up and deactivated it and now it is showing attached image.
Ah. The pages feature only applicable for native confluence. By "native confluence" i mean Confluence on the same instance.
It wouldn't work for a separate confluence instance.
But features like JIRA Issue macro would work on the separate Confluence Cloud instance and the link for your Confluence pages would also work in your JIRA.
Just not the pages feature.
Okay.
I have 2 questions now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.