We use JIRA tickets to track all of our in progress and upcoming work. This works great for the individual people working on the tickets. For communicating what is upcoming on our roadmap to people outside of the department or to the executive team, JIRA doesn't work well. So we have people duplicating their work by creating powerpoint slides or excel files that show a gannt chart of their work.
Is there a way to export tickets from JIRA that we could import into Excel that could easily power a gannt chart for us? I can figure out the formula aspect of it, but I'm not sure if it is possible to export information from JIRA that way. (We may need to add data to our tickets for this to work, I know... For instance if we put estimated times on all our tickets?)
Alternately, is there a good plug-in that can help us with this? We have the Cloud version of Atlassian and most of the plug-ins I see get very bad reviews, so I'm wary of them.
Anyone else trying to solve a similar problem?