Is there a way to configure an automation to notify a certain user(s) when a ticket's description is edited?
We just need it for the description...
Hi Rosa,
I think you can do this using Automation for JIra (the pro version). Using it you can configure a rule where, if Description field is modified, an email is sent to a specific user or group of user.
Using the wizard can configure the condition and the action you need, as shown in image
Hope this help
Cheers
FABIO
Dang~ that looks super useful Fabio. Sadly, we're on the Cloud Version. I checked the app in the marketplace, but it doesn't offer one for Cloud Thanks for your response though!
@Rosa M Fossi
Automation exists for cloud (I've used it)
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215670/automation-lite-for-jira-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Let me time if it's possible create a rule for this. If use lite version, youhave only 300 execution (I will check). But I think exists the PRO version for cloud.
Hmm~ The initial link didn't have the drop-down reflecting cloud availability. I should've dug a little deeper. Thanks so much for your response again. I'll check it out!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.