I am running a Confluence server on atlassian.com and my local system is a Windows 10 system with Office 365 for Business. I am testing in Chrome (v67) and Edge (v41), but I am not able to edit documents in Office that are attached to a confluence space/page. This is what happens:
- I attach a Word document to a space in confluence
- I open the attachments link of the space behind the '...' menu
- I see a list of my attachments, but no link mentioning 'Edit in Office'
- I click the 'Edit file' link and receive a preview of the Word document
- Upper right corner has an 'Edit With' menu, but when I click it, I only see a spinning circle
This is where I am stuck. The circle keeps on spinning, and I am not able to edit the document. I also tried the Word Macro without any luck. I pretty much followed all steps described here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/Edit-in-Office-In-Chrome/qaq-p/595832
Does anybody have any suggestions?
Christian