I've been using my personal space blog feature to document my workday in a rather technical way (Including the layout feature to create columned sections), and have been doing this since April 2nd, 2018. It's been a huge asset for everything from documenting a time sheet to maintaining a to-do list.
However on June 20th, 2018, I came into work to find that the Blog editor had changed. the old one still works on old posts, but any new posts I make are with this new simplified editor. It looks like it was designed for mobile devices.
I don't mind interface changes like this, but now there's a bunch of missing features that have come to be crucial to my usage.
I don't know if this is a glitch, or the new editor going forward; which I'm certainly hoping not.
(Following images are censored to protect proprietary, confidential, and intellectual property)
Before:
After: 