I am new to using JIRA and Confluence, so still getting my head around it functionality. What I want to be able to do is have a document in Confluence that contains all open/in progress tasks that I watch (this would be all task that my team are involved in). I manage a team of staff and we have a weekly work in progress meeting, I want to have one place to look at to see what we have on the books regardless of what project it is in.
I have tried using the macro: watched issues, but I can't export it out into a word document. This will be needed as there are others in the wider team that don't have access to Confluence.
I need the list to include: Key, Project, Summary, Assignee, Due Date, Priority and if possible recent comments.
Is this possible? Or is the Watched List macro the best option? Or is there another, better way for me to do this?
Thanks
Becky