When creating an issue I'm getting the 'Due date is required' message. I've removed it from the screen and I've checked the field configuration and it isn't a required field.
Any ideas as to what's going on here?
Thanks!
Perhaps there's a validator set on your 'Create' transition which requires you to fill in this field?
@[deleted], Have you performed a re-indexing after the change?
@Alana Fernando thanks for your response.
According to this post JIRA cloud now auto re-indexes?
Sorry @[deleted]you are correct. in this case I agree with @Ivan Tovbin
Yes, there should be a validation on Create transition
No problem. Thanks @Alana Fernando
Thanks for your response @Ivan Tovbin @Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Having looked at the validators on create issue, there doesn't appear to be one relating to that field (see screenshot for reference):
Are you sure the field is "Optional" in field configuration ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.