For 3 days now, I keep having the error attached when I try to add/ remove a workflow from Workflow Scheme, how to avoid this and do the needed update?
@Quality TeamI propose you check issuetypes and find the one that does not exist. remove issue type association with workflow in the workflow scheme.
The problem is that it exists and used, not sure why it has this problem here
@Quality TeamTry to perform also re-indexing, this could get rid of the error
@Moses Thomas, thanks for your feedback, but how can I re-index?
This is something that needs to go to Atlassian support over at https://support.atlassian.com/contact . It requires access to logs to see the root of the probelm, and almost certainly database access to find and fix it. Neither of those can be done by Cloud end-users.
The only work-around I think can be done without that access is to dis-associate the workflow scheme from all the projects it is on and delete it.
Will try this, thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
I contacted the support, they have this as know issue and did a workaround and fixed it, thanks all.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.