Hi,
I have created a Business project (Recruitment) using a customized workflow.
Also, I have created a user group and provided all permissions only to that specific group.
I have moved existing issues from a scrum project to Business project. I have asked all the group users to check if they are able to access and perform their actions.
Seems one of the user from the group is unable to access the board (in the left pane) alone and bit strange that particular user is able to access the Summary, Issues and Reports icons.
When the user is trying to navigate the board, below error is displayed.
I have the deleted the cookies and updated the settings to allow atlassian cloud websites for that particular user browser. But, the issue is not yet resolved. Can someone please let me know if it is a known issue or do i need to raise it to support team.
I'm using Jira cloud.
Thanks
Karthik