We do have a bitbucket team named Tryvin. now we are trying to create Jira account but we are getting an error saying that Tryvin is already taken!
Any clue?
You'll need to use the existing account, you can't create duplicates.
Can I use the team at bitbucket to create a Jira https://tryvin.atlassian.net/ ? Whenever I try to open https://tryvin.atlassian.net/ I'm getting
Page unavaible
and if i try to create a new Jira team, I get "Already Taken" error message
I think my issue could be similar to this one https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-quot-This-site-is-already-taken-quot/qaq-p/652347
Ah, I see. I thought you were talking about user accounts and teams, but it's the site name.
Someone has already used tryvin as their site id, and then let it lapse. Atlassian don't let people re-use old site names automatically.
Yuo will need to get in touch with support to see if they can re-enable that name (they may only let you if it was you who used it before), or use another one.
I need to open a ticket or this issue could be resolved here?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.