Recently I noticed that we have a few sites which are not accessible anymore, it always shows the 404 message. These sites were heavily used befor and now nobody can view them anymore. Any ideas suggestions what could be wrong?
hi @Robert Tietze,
It might be a permission issue as mentioned in answered similar community question.
you may want to verify for the page restrictions.
hope this helps :-)
Hi Robert,
have a look at the recycle bin of your space, maybe you can find them there.
What is the url of the 404 page? If you see a pageID there, you can try to edit the page.
Change
<confluence-url>/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=123456
to
<confluence-url>/pages/editpage.action?pageId=123456
I checked that already, thanks anyway.
Hi @Thomas Schlegel,
I just tried to enter your first suggestion viewpage.action with the page-id and now I have a flickering confluence logo
what do you mean by "flickering confluence logo"?
For some reason the page appeared now again. Problem now is, that all attachments are unknown.
When I checked in the site history the last user edit (two weeks ago) was deleting all pictures and adding the "new" ones. Somebody any thoughts on this?
are you able to restore the old version of the page (before the change two weeks ago) via page history?
It took a while, but it seems to be back to normal again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.