Hi,
I wanted to use the text gadget but i dont seem to be able to find it. I'm the admin and creator of the jira cloud account.
Tried following the guide but there is nothing similar to the guides. Everything i have under
Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin is already enabled and there is no text.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/adding-the-text-gadget-720417086.html
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Add-a-gadget-with-text-and-links-on-the-Jira-Dashboard/qaq-p/607244
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Is-there-a-Gadget-simliar-to-quot-Quick-Links-quot-that-can-be/qaq-p/116588
Has this been removed?
ps. i find an alternative which works great but still would good to know if the official module is removed or not. Maybe also update the atlassian document.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/rich-text-gadget/cloud/installation
Hey Reza,
The Text Gadget was indeed removed (please see the official documentation in the linked page) back in 12th December 2016 following possible security risks.
Thanks for the verification. I am than using the recommended gadget now (rich text).
Cheers.
Sad times, but understandable. Damn internet pirates... this is why we can't have nice things!
On the other hand thanks to them we have to consider security. Also they are not the only ones trying to get their had on our information
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.